There are thousands of people selling Zyia, so you need to stand out and really be clear about who you are and why you are special. Because people will shop with you because of YOU! And people want to see you, know you, trust you, bond with you, and more!
Here are some good questions to answer so you can better define who you are and how to promote yourself:
- What titles do you hold? (mom, entrepreneur, nurse, fitness instructor, etc.)
- How do others describe you?
- What are you passionate about?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What makes you unique, special, and who you are?
- How does all of this connect to Zyia and the products?
Once you do this, boil it all down and come up with 3-5 things that make you special that you want to now share with others when marketing Zyia.
Something important with this business and really in life is to believe in yourself! So many people doubt themselves and wonder if they have what it takes to do this business. You do! You are special (see above) and God made you unique—so hold onto that and celebrate your uniqueness. You're an important part of this team and you will change a lot of lives by sharing more about you and this business with others. If you have any doubt about this, here is a great podcast: God Doesn’t Create Junk by Bob Heilig of Your Virtual Upline.